Help dual fpdm

Sl0w7pt3

Established Member
Need some help here ive tried searching all over and find the same info so I'm hoping someone can help out here's my issue.

I recently did the PPRV delete gt40's and KBBAP on stock hat. I ran the kbbap pre fpdm's using wiring diagrams I found on here. each pump is wired into each fpdm. I tripled checked all my work and everything looks good but when I drive the car it studders/hesitates. sometimes it wont pass 3200 rpm. also the kbbap blew its fuse and I notice the kbbap was running hot.... any ideas?!?! thanks a lot in advance!!!!!
any diagrams others have used when running dual fpdm?

Mystic03

Established Member
best advice i can give you is go return! ive been through what you're goin through just never could get it to act right..went full return problem solved plus i have room for tons mor power down the road

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
best advice i can give you is go return! ive been through what you're goin through just never could get it to act right..went full return problem solved plus i have room for tons mor power down the road

I'm going return as I type this, couldn't get mine right and didn't want to keep fooling with dual fpdm, etc. good luck op how you get it fiqured out.

Users who are viewing this thread