Help Data Logging

03 Cobra

Established Member
Here is how all of this started. I will try to keep this short.
My car was down on compression so i got a leak down test from ford & was told i needed new heads.
So I got
2 brand new 2003 cobra heads (the 05 Revised ones )
LDC Head Cooling Mod
Billet Flow 2.76 pulley with 4 piece idler set
Ported blower (Not a stiegemeier port)
Spark Plugs NKG
XCal 3 & a custom Tune
New Fuel Filter

got car back & it felt great (dyno # were 472 RWHP & 452 RWTQ)

Tuner told me that i needed new coils. So the next week i got and installed
New Factory Coils All 8
PPRV Delete
BAP 40amp with wiring upgrade kit
MGW shifter
Inter Cooler Pump Connector (mine was cracked)

Got car back & it ran great for 1 week then I noticed it was down on power and when my car was fully warmed up (and it also had to be hot outside) my car would start then die (would not idle) but if i gave it gas it would stay on & i could actually take my foot off of the gas and it would idle (idled very rough)

And ever since my car does not run right (rough idle & down on power. I also hear little misfires) and still starts and dies after fully warm and really hot outside. I do notice if it is like late at night and cold out my car has great power (but idle is still very rough)

So since then my alternator went out.
So i got

New Alternator (stock one)
New Battery
Inter Cooler Pump (mine did not pump very well)

I have also replaced all of these parts trying to fix my problem

FPDM stage 2 from lethal performance
New IAC
New TPS
New IAT 2 Sensor
New upper O2 Sensors
Cleaned my MAF (getting a new one was told mine is either bad or going bad)

Then out of no where my car started pinging under load ( I can hear it in 3rd gear when going WOT ). SO I backed the *Timing back from 19 to 16 & i could still hear it. So I put is back to *19 & added 100 octane. 10 gal of 91 & 5 gal of 100 which should put me around 94 octane (next time I am going 50.50 to get me to about 95 octane). The pinging is not audible any more ( I still think I can hear it sometimes very light though and not all of the time).

Still having lots of issues, so I data logged. I am lost & not sure what is going on. I am very frustrated & my pockets are hurting.
I do have a new MAF & a DiabloSport MAFia but have not installed them because I will need a new tune (will do it soon)
Any input is greatly appreciated

http://www.filehosting.cc/?d=13546C8F2

http://www.filehosting.cc/?d=C029EE962

^^^at the bottom of the page you will see a green bar that will count down from 15 then it will let you download the file (sorry this is the only way I know how to post a file)

CDR Stang

SCT PRP Tuned Whiner
Established Member
You're commanding a 12:1 a/f with 19* of timing and there seems to be no timing pull with act. Seems like a lean/hot condition to me. It would be nice to see some wideband readings to see if your MAF transfer needs correction. And/or you need to fatten your fuel table.

My .02

Users who are viewing this thread