Help. Car won't start

firedog90

Established Member
Just finished installing a Hellion twin setup and a Circle D converter along with triple hat and ID1300's. Went to start it up and nothing. Starter clicks but doesn't turn over. I've checked all the grounds, all the plugs for the computer, and fuel pressure. Car ran before the install. I'm tire as hell so I know I've got to be missing something. What else am I overlooking? Was hoping to get on the dyno Saturday and have it ready in time for TX2k.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
^^^ I'm with these guys. If it was a fueling issue it would still turn over. Also make sure the negative is well seated on the battery post. I had mine on, but not well mind you, and caused it to act dead/click. Seated the negative on the battery really good and BAM started right up.

04compgt

Established Member
Another common problem when switching injectors sometimes the fuel rail dumps a bunch of fuel in the cylinder. Pull all the plugs out and make sure none of the cylinders are filled with fuel. Best way to do this is by pulling all of the plugs and turning the motor over with the starter.

Users who are viewing this thread