HELP!! car problems

Darkblade

Thread Killer
Established Member
Ok, so my car( 02 SvT) has leaked all its coolant out from this piece Here
at the circled hole. If you can see the gery piece at the top its is a "temp sending unit" It has a wire that plugs into it adn run to another set of wires. There is "supposed" to be one at the bottom too. But i can not find the wire that would plug into it! It is not hanging down inside my car. Can some one tell me if there is a unit there, or a plug or if the unit is there, but just serves as a plug!? there is a different view of the pic
Here
Can someone take a look at there car and tell me what they see?

the part is under the plastic cover that is over your coil pack ( where your sparkplug wires plug into) so itys not hard to get to.

Thanks in advance!

~Darkblade

Primaris

Established Member
If I am not mistaken, and since the part is off the car I might be, you are missing a plug not a sending unit. The plug has an O-ring that goes bad, but is an easy fix. Steve sells the O-rings, see the stickys.

Darkblade

Thread Killer
Established Member
This is what i assumed, but at the ford dealership, they show that part being a unit. I know that the dealershipscan be wrong at times. so i'll take your advice. and have a look for a plug

Primaris

Established Member
Call Steve, aka fordsvtparts, he has a sticky at the top of the forum.

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
not related to the post, but the Vodka bottle in the background of that pic made me laugh!

Edit: Awwww crap. Did you edit the picture so there is no bottle anymore?!?! :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread