Help, can someone look at a car in Texas

cobrastrike4

Established Member
Car is located at 8901 camp bowie west, Fort Worth, toyota of fort worth has it 04 cobra convert, silver on black.
I would very much appreciate it.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I can give it a try this weekend. I'm in Dallas, but don't mind drivin' a bit to check it out. If no one from Ft. Worth will chime in, gimme a little more info on what you want and I'll go flog the piss out of it! :) Just playin', I'll be nice.

cobrastrike4

Established Member
DKS2814V, my thoughts exactly, I want to know! and the usual, cond. of paint if there are scratches, dings, dents and under the front, side rocker panels and interior.
also, note the color of the brake fluid 6000 miles should still be original color but dark brown may mean heavy breaking, maybe a track car.
I am gonna base my offer on input from whoever can check it out for me.
By the way your color was my first choice but they only put it on in 03? I am looking for an 04 for a little more warranty.
Is it a hike for you to go?

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Its about a 40 minute drive for me... I know there are two people who live in FT. Worth that are on this board. I think Newbreed is one of them, but unsure...

They did make a silver car in 04...

If you post up in the Texas home section on this board, you'll probably get more hits or a little more help.

Again, if you can't find anyone closer, I don't mind finding the place and checkin' the car out for a little while.

PM me with some details if you're still interested this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread