Help, can someone look at a car in FT, WORTH

cobrastrike4

Established Member
The car is a 2004 cobra convert. silver on black one owner, located at 8901 camp bowie west, fort worth toyota.
A toyota dealer has it for sale and I would like to know the condition scratches, dings, dents, rips, tears, scrapes under the front, side rockers and interior condition and check the fluid levels and colors the car has 6000 miles on it so perhaps it was someones weekend track car, who knows maybe it has the tick? And make sure all paperwork is with it, svt cert and all.
Any help is very much appreciated.
Waiting in IL.

04DOHC

Established Member
what's the dealer ship name? My girl works at a Toyota dealer ship off camp bowie I might be able to get some info for you...I'l check it out and let you know

04DOHC

Established Member
I went up to the dealeship and took a look at the car yesterday and didn't see any dint's or dings or any major damage looks well taken care of still has the stock tires...I wasn't able to test drive snice the dealer ship was closed. I'll try and go back today to see if I can test drive or at least look under the hood.

cobrastrike4

Established Member
Hello all sorry for the delay my fault, yes I did get some eyes on it with input from dfwstangs.com thanks adamb258.

REDSVT04, 8901 camp bowie west, Fort Worth toyota is this where your girl works?
If so, see if she can get the info on it are they holding out for the asking price?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread