HELP. Belt size info not listed anywhere.

spaldingpm

Established Member
So I'm having issues finding belt size info on the following setup. I've called multiple places and they say just buy a few belts to try.. well I'd rather not, I'd rather just buy once.

2.93 upper, 4lb lower, 3.2 alt, billet flow idler's (3 100mm's, 1 92mm).

Currently I have a 2.93 with 4lb lower and 100mm snub idler. Stock alt pulley and I'm running into alternator issues, ESPECIALLY on 4th gear pulls. When I buy the 3.2 alt pulley, I might as well jusy get the full billet flow idler set. Billetflow themselves don't even know the belt size.

Cobra 2997

Established Member
So I'm having issues finding belt size info on the following setup. I've called multiple places and they say just buy a few belts to try.. well I'd rather not, I'd rather just buy once.

2.93 upper, 4lb lower, 3.2 alt, billet flow idler's (3 100mm's, 1 92mm).

Currently I have a 2.93 with 4lb lower and 100mm snub idler. Stock alt pulley and I'm running into alternator issues, ESPECIALLY on 4th gear pulls. When I buy the 3.2 alt pulley, I might as well jusy get the full billet flow idler set. Billetflow themselves don't even know the belt size.

http://www.billetflow.com/IdlerBracket.htm

This might help, Scroll down the page and there are some belt sizes. Oops sorry, this probably won't help, if you already reached out to Billetflow....

Last edited:

spaldingpm

Established Member
Haha nope. That's the chart I referenced. I called BF, Lethal, and even metco and no one knows. I mean come on! This can't be that uncommon of a setup.

TP 112

Established Member
Sticky: Read Before You Post ,Terminator Faq's and Hot Links section has all the info you will need to get you very close if not spot on. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread