help, base ign maps

whtcobra1998

Jet Powered
Established Member
Can somebody with the sct prp build me 2 base timing maps for a 03 mach 1, using to scald in another program, just need screen shots. 10.8:1 compression, n/a, 93 Oct and e85, thank you

whtcobra1998

Jet Powered
Established Member
thanks for replying decipha, I am using tweecer rt on a llx4 on template cdan4. my motor is 03 c headed with 10:8 to one comp, still trying to figure this template out as I know aol3 crajo strategies. just trying to get a n/a ign map going as this stock timing sucks and I used to have the car supercharged but on the aol3 ecu, but now its back to being natural aspirated. help I need on is a base ign maps, what to change for long tubes, what to change for anticipation as the maf is now in the fender well, what tables to help smooth idle control/decay. I miss my crajo strategy and unfamiliar with cdan4

decipha

Established Member
cdan4 is just like craj0 only diverence is that caledit doesnt have accurate support for cdan4 so dont go changing any of the injector slopes or breakpoint, only the offset and scale the maf based on your scaling percentage

http://efidynotuning.com/scaling.htm

you have to keep in mind that the borderline knock table is only one variable, theres about 20 modifiers that come in to affect before a final spark value is arrived, a value of 40 could give you 30 degrees and a value of 10 could give you 30 degrees as well, read the simplifying spark write up on my site

if u have a manual trans download the zxa5 base tune off my website, youll be significantly ahead of the gsme

Users who are viewing this thread