HElp! Any Sonic blue cobras in midatlantic F/s?

NRM 03

Established Member
I want one now! I ordered one three weeks ago from a local dealer in MD but I don't have a VIN yet. Does any one know how long it take to get a VIN or and how long it takes to be built/delivered after you recieve a VIN. Im in Maryland and If anyone knows where a sonic Blue car is within 6 hours driving distance it would make my damb day. I have 2 days off and I'm ready to travel!

Thanks for your help,

Nick

rotorhed

Established Member
Give Beasley Ford, York, PA a phone call (Phone # on their website..www.beasleyford.com..I think). They should have a Sonic Blue Coupe coming, not sure when.
We ordered one in May (!) and it was one of the cars that disappeared on QC hold the end of July. Beasley ordered a duplicate of our order for their stock and we took delivery of it in early September.
The original SB Coupe order should be built and delivered to them as a stock SVT (if Ford ever finds the order).

hoodedsnake

Established Member
Would you by chance be interested in a used one?

Perfect runner with 3,700 miles, no spoiler and no mods other than K&N filter and never at the track.

My dark shadow gray gets here next week!

PM me if you are interested.

NRM 03

Established Member
Thanks but I brought home a 2003 DSG from Philly tonight I got it for $34,400, at Marple Pacifico Ford, If any ones interested he has 2 more One black and the other silver. I delt with Bob Gallop great Guy! The car is awsome it pulls in sixth at 80 mph better than my 99 Vorteched GT or 2001 SC Saleen. I do have a lil vibration though i will get it fixed. The drive train is also clunky but not any worse than the 99Gt with 3.73's, although I think it will loosen up some with milage.

Thanks
Nick

Ordering mods tommorow!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread