Help a car guy and possibly win a BADASS Camaro

NITMARE

Established Member
Check out the link and give it a read. Help out a young father and fellow car guy battling cancer all while entering in a raffle to win one serious Camaro!

Bang Shift : : Time to Lend a Hand: Car Guy Needs Some Help and You Could Win A Killer Camaro

2002 Z28, 36K miles, clean title, black on black on black.

408 Iron block LS motor with Dart heads and full Comp roller valvetrain and D1SC Procharger with custom PTE FMIC and piping, all coated. Long tube headers, LS6 intake, monster Magnafuel fuel system to support anything you can throw at it, sheet metal fuel cell, Aeromotive rails, and big braided lines.

New DRC TH400 transmission with brake, RMVB, 4000 stall (FTI), BMR crossmember, CM driveshaft, SFI flexplate, Strange 12 bolt rear with spool and 3.73 gear, Aerospace brakes all around, TRZ CM sway bar, Random tech TA, Billingsley racing control arms and PHB (CM), QA1 shocks front and rear, tubular K member and A arms, subframes, Wolfe CM 6 point (needs door bars welded in still), Kirkey seat with racecraft bracket, cheetah shifter in stock console, speedglass rear window, fp, boost, trans temp gauges, Strange manual master cylinder, ABS delete, line lock, and braided lines.

Car made 757 RWHP on straight 93 octane through a built 4L60E on 13 psi. Obviously there is alot of room left, as its only using the 3.85 pulley. We can add another 4-5 psi on pump gas. As it is it is a monster, BUT its very very streetable. You can hop in anytime and go anywhere, it never overheats or acts up. Tuned by Dan "Dollar" Bills of FLP to be 100% street car that will absolutely embarrass half the "race cars" at your strip.

Best of luck to all who enter the drawing and I sincerly hope the new owner(s) enjoy it like I have and like its meant to be!

Viper092.jpg

th_camarodyno008.jpg

camarodyno054.jpg

camarodyno045.jpg

camarodyno035.jpg

th_camarodyno087.jpg

th_camarodyno079.jpg

camarodyno058.jpg

NITMARE

Established Member
I'm gonna buy a couple hundred bucks worth of tickets. That thing is a beast and it's for a great cause!

Users who are viewing this thread