Hello.

Lightningcow

Work truck.
Established Member
Hey,
I'm Craig. I've got a '93 F-150 that I have been tinkering with for quite a while.
It used to have a 300 I-6 5-speed, but a few years ago we swapped in a 351w with a T-5. A lot has changed over the past couple of years and It now has the 351w with AFR 185cc heads, Air gap intake, Demon 750cfm carb, full MSD ignition and dist., nice lopey cam, TKO-600, spec flywheel and clutch, headers, full 3" exhaust, 3:73s with Eaton posi, fuel cell, holley hp 150 fuel pump, and full -8an fuel line w/ filter of course. I'm sure there is more. I'm now working on getting the body where I want it and I'll be painting it soon. Leaning towards flat black.

DSC00192+_Small_.JPG

DSC00195+_Small_.JPG

DSC00197+_Small_.JPG

I'll get some updated engine pics soon. I've changed some things since the last ones I have.

spike_africa

Established Member
looks sweet, just needs a cowl hood and some fidderent wheels and i think it will look badass the way it sits. Love that body style by the way.

Lightningcow

Work truck.
Established Member
Most definitely some different wheels and I still need to do the I-beam drop up front. I plan on having street and track sets of wheels, but not until next year probably...when I get done with college...haha. Gonna be awesome.
I love these trucks. It's not as heavy as the new trucks and even some new cars. Just a good all around truck even stock.

Lightningcow

Work truck.
Established Member
Low 9's with the old carb and heads (D00E) and no DR's.

Hopefully I can get everything sorted out and make some good runs this fall.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread