Hello

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
Sup guys!!!My name is Joe... I'm new to the site....I have a 97 cobra...with the following mods... C4-tranny - 100 shot - lakewoods - and a few other bolt on's....nice to be here....:rockon:

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
Welcome.

C4- nice man, a bracket car or just wanted to be different?

What kinds of times?

best time on the 1/8 mile is 7.30's on 100 shot- but its a drop top.....well I could not stop missing 3rd gear :( so my buddy built one for me...believe me it was really hard to get everything to work...but now I'm really happy with it...but I do miss my T45

johnnydufus

juicin' and a goosin'
Established Member
sorry but i miss a good tranny (not the t45)

what other bolt ons do you have? cuz that smiley face looks a little mysterious

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
yeah its on drag radials MT's 275-50-15.....its an ok time - but I really think it should be in the mid 6's in the next few weeks..

and yeah I got few more things on it - headers,o-r bassani x-pipe, pro-flow,JLT -CAI, 4.10's, control arms, subs, no sway bar, a/c delete and auburn pro diff...o and MSD set up....also waiting to get it tuned so I can run a 150 shot out of it...

Last edited:

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
welcome to the site! niice car yeaa if i were you i wouldnt miss the T-45 at all i have the tko500, on my car, my brother still has his $h!tty t-45 in his 97 cobra, wich is about to fall apart at 57k :-( hes puttin in a T-56 tremec in soon tho got that to look forward too! get some pics up whenever you can!!!!

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
thanks....you guys have some nice cars!!!! and I miss the T-45 when I drive the car on the highway....which is about once a month....but I love my C4....I'm still working on getting some pictures posted..

Juiced4V

why-try
Established Member
Sergio said:
:eek: brave man!!! u gonna make it out to the dfwstangs cruise next month?

yeah the 12th right...I'm going to have Manny tune it before then hopefully....carless just sold me that JLT and T/B and I'm going to go try it out this sunday at the GUTT to see what it does....

Sergio

Established Member
Juiced4V said:
yeah the 12th right...I'm going to have Manny tune it before then hopefully....carless just sold me that JLT and T/B and I'm going to go try it out this sunday at the GUTT to see what it does....

i tried to get chris to order me a jlt for almost 6 weeks when he was at USA... i finally broke down and ordered one myself, two days later he decides to sale his own. aint that a bitch. lol. i might go out to the belly sun... i'll keep an eye out for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread