hello

irish boy

Established Member
just joined up, thought i'd introduce myself.

i live in northern ireland near belfast and purchased a silver 02 lightning before christmas. we dont have american ford over here so it is the only lightning in the country. i bought it from a car collector in london who had imported it new from texas.

fantastic truck, very impressed and obviously turns more heads than my last car, a 911. i paid £23000 which is about $44000. the only down side is our fuel which is $8 per gallon. so most people drive 4 cyl diesels, inc me, the truck is strictly weekends only or i'll be bankrupt!!

decided not to modify cos noone over here with the experience to fit the parts or sort out small problems, but did decide to put a bassani exhaust which i had a hard time getting cos vendors didnt want to know me. eventually i came across lfp who were happy to post to ireland and i had it fitted last week, 3 weeks from when i ordered it, great service!!

talked on enough but looking forward to learning from your guys experience.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Betcha it scares lots of people with the bassani....at least do a filter so you can get more 'whine' out of the blower.

Have fun with your toy over there! :rockon:

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread