Hello what do you know about 00r #20???

03redrocket

Established Member
Hi, thanks for taking the time to look, I am purchasing this car and was hoping the guru's of this forum could give me some info on it??

Thank You Julian

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Hi, thanks for taking the time to look, I am purchasing this car and was hoping the guru's of this forum could give me some info on it??

Thank You Julian

Julian - I do not see it listed on the Cobra R owners list and it is not in the SVT Cobra Registry. At some point in time this #20, or its paperwork was next to my #21 as these cars were being numbered.

Congrats on the purchase. Tell us more about it, miles, mods, condition, price if you don't mind disclosing it....

Thanks, R

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
+ 2

I didnt know they made black ones? I saw a CLEAN one yesterday with the side exit exhaust. That stock?

They never made a BLACK Cobra R.... all the '00R are Performance Red.

There use to be a NICE black 01 Cobra in Cali that was converted to all '00R looks with original FRPP parts back in the day. Probably the same car as you spotted. It was on ebay a couple years ago and I wanted to buy it, but had a new Mach1 at the time.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Ok thanks good to know. The reason I had no clue is because I am from the 8 track/ brick phone generation?

8-Track................Click!, Click! :thumbsup:

I remember those days, right before the Pioneer Super Tuner!! :banana:

R

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I miss my 8 track player, and Im a firm believer that all phones should be attached to the house with a cord. :beer:

Don't feel bad. I'm a dinosaur as well. I had an absolute TON of 8-tracks. I skipped right over cassette tapes because of my hatred for ANYTHING on tape. However, I was one of the first ones jumping on the CD bandwagon. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread