Hello To Group

Chris08078

Established Member
Hello,

Im new to the site. Made a post before as i was going to at first be looking for an 03/04 Cobra. But i recently saw at a local Ford Dealer here in South Jersey a 2008 Shelby GT500 and not only did i fall in love but my wife was floored as well saying why dont i look into one of those. Man right then and there i was like i knew i made a great choice in marrying her.....lol.

Unfortunatly i wont beable to pick one up till next summer(2010) and honestly i dont like the 2010 model. So i fgured id ask all of you guys ahead of time what should i be looking for and what should i avoid? I have to buy through a dealer as i would be leaving my current lease a year early so. And id love to find a Vapor and black strip GT500( my first preference ) or a grabber orange one but im open. Any important TSB's i should know about when going into a dealer? I know its fair in advance but what would you think prices should be for an 08?

Also after picking one up...What would you guys recommend as first mods? Would like to be up around 600rwhp and leave it at that. It will be a daily driver in the summer and in the garage in the winter.

OK well alot of questions here but this site has alot of really great car people on it so THANKS in advance and look forward to many more posts.

P.S. Anyone in South Jersey with a GT500 Who wants to give a nice test drive would love to see how these babies pull.........:rockon:

svtseeker

Established Member
honestly i didn't like the 2010 model at first either. the more i see it the more i like it tho. give it time and you'll like it more. plus the 2010 model is a better starting point performance and suspension wise. i would take a new overall better car rather than a two year old nice car any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread