Hello To All...

XYZ Productions

Established Member
Well after lurking around the forums for awhile, I decided to join the fun here at SVTPerformance. 18, live in southern Cali, city of Glendora to be exact. Drive a 94 ford ranger prerunner as my DD, and have an original 66 mustang for the weekends and shows. Love cars and off road, but also love filming and making videos. My best friend and I run a Production company called XYZ Productions, and as of right now we have produced one video called Bottomed Out which has been out for about 2 years. Were now finishing up the second installment, called Fully Drooped. And in the first video we had a section called Pavement Pounding, which consisted of a burnout in a civic, and some food tray donuts with an evo. Not exactly the most exciting thing in the world ha. Now with this video were trying to really step it up with the pavement pounding section, and this is kind of like a casting call for those of you who would be interested in volunteering there time. Im trying to get just a few people who would be interested in doing some cool stuff for the camera, burnouts, some drifting, anything cool really haha. Hope to contribute as much as possible here in the future.

-Markus-

Users who are viewing this thread