Hello to all the Marauder Owners!

cheeseheadbob

Just another Millionaire
Established Member
Welcome to the "other" place. I look forward to some fun reparte (cannot fine the accent grave key). Take care, Bob.
Hitchhiker said:
Hello to all the Marauder Owners!

Best Regards,

Dave

:beer:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Dave, all I asked was a question and you come back like some bad ass. this is the reason I quit the MCM. every time someone questions anyone in the club it's you that answers back with an attitude. slim has responded many times to my posts and never came back confrontational. I also put in my post that I would never bad mouth marauders, or any trilogy car. you need to think before you talk IMHO. I never accused you of anything and I don't think you should assume anything about anything because we all know about assuming. Have a nice day and try not to be so angry all the time. By the way, I would be the last one to speak about brain cells, spell check Marauder, again have a nice day. Tom

Last edited:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
I like Dave too but sometimes he comes on too strong. You could have PM'd me and none of this would have gone this far, and I hope this is where it ends because we are friends and I would like to keep it that way.:)

Last edited:

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Bracketbomber said:
hey mi2qwk4u, In your list of mods, I'm afraid you left out how much nitrous is added to the mix:??:

Tom, you have seen my car and know my feelings on NOS. The quote above with the puzzled smiley guy, along with the "Im afraid you left out how much nitrous is added to the mix?" give the impression that you KNOW how much nitrous I am using and that I "convieniently" left out of my sig to attest to my HP and times. That is how I percieved your post, along with several others that saw fit to pm or email me about how come I never reviealed I had NOS. You speak of me PMing you in response to your post, I propose that If you were curious, you could have PMed me. Your post was intended to call me out if in fact i had NOS, but I dont. And the member of the MCM I jumped in to answer for was me....no one else. And I didnt respond in my post as a bad ass, as you so eloquently put it, but as someone that took your post as a shot at my integrity. Bottom line you could have asked me about it before you posted, but after you smack me in a public forum, you expect me not to respond, which would lead others to believe your allegation, and explain things? Whatever Tom. You were always welcome to our shindings, but correct me if I am wrong, but you never showed up to a single one, right from the start.

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Everything that went on at Trilogy I attended because it was close to home. The other goings-on I did not go to because of medical reasons, I've discussed them so you should know. I've only been racing 2 times this entire year for the same reasons. It's not that I don't want to, but, it's more prudent to not go. I wasn't sure if you had it or not, Nos, all you had to do was say no and not get all righteous, I would believe whatever you told me, after all, we are both europeans.

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Tom, I am sorry I misinterpreted your post, but it caught me a little off guard and percieved it as a allegation.

Last edited:

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
you guys have some VERY VERY sweet marauders!!! My parents bought one new in 03 a teodor red 04. I love the car next to my cobra!! Been trying to talk them into doing some power adders but so far no luck.. Its really my moms car..and i try to claim it lol Its fun to drive! Im picking at my dad now to run me.. hahaha the marauder could get my 02 gt..but i dont think he has anything on the cobra!!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
SVTcobraGirl said:
you guys have some VERY VERY sweet marauders!!! My parents bought one new in 03 a teodor red 04. I love the car next to my cobra!! Been trying to talk them into doing some power adders but so far no luck.. Its really my moms car..and i try to claim it lol Its fun to drive! Im picking at my dad now to run me.. hahaha the marauder could get my 02 gt..but i dont think he has anything on the cobra!!

Hey, thanks...we love them as well. BTW...I posted up a response in your other thread about the spoiler.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332205

Users who are viewing this thread