Hello-New '03 Cobra in Md.-warranty question

Sai

Hail to the Skins!
Established Member
Hello,

Bought a silver 10th Anniversary '03 Cobra Convertable about a month ago. Had about 1500 miles on it. Had a '99 black Cobra for the past 4 years that the lease expired on. I love SVT and love the Cobra's. :thumbsup: The passion they put into their vehicles shows with the end product. The black/red interior and the red brake calipers are a nice touch. The wheels are nice too! What strikes me about the '03 compared to my '99 is that besides the extra power, these cars are refined and easy to drive as a daily driver. Then, when you get on the throttle....Whoaaaaaa!!!!!! what a rush. :burnout: Anyway, this site is awesome! I'm usually on it daily. :beer:

-BTW, my car is stock for now except a K&N. Which mods fall outside the range of the warranty ? I would like to eventually get the Nitto 315's and exhaust system first. 1-800-svt-ford should be able to tell me, right ? Thanks.

mavado007

Established Member
Silver Snake,

Welcome to the Site!!! Congrats on your new Cobra!!! Call around and visit your Ford Dealers to find out which ones are "Mod Friendly" then take your car to that dealership to have work done. Don't talk to the parts manager, talk to one of the technicians, preferably visit with them and B.S. a little.

If your looking for anything on your Cobra give Mark @ LFP a call. He guarantees best price and takes care of the SVTPerformance Members.

www.lightningforceperfomance.com
1-866-310-0750

mavado007

Established Member
No porblem, If you have any future questions don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be glad to help.

Users who are viewing this thread