Hello from a SHO guy...

TOZOVR

Established Member
Hey guys, just wanted to say hello...been a HUGE fan of the CSVT since it was released. Back then I had an '89 SHO (actually still do, just a different one...) and just wished I could have afforded a new SVT.

Such great cars, so nice to see so many nice ones here on the forum. maybe once I kick this SHO habit (yeah right) I'll begin my CSVT search!

RJ

my SHO... http://www.lostinyork.com/1SHO/images/100_0414.jpg

crazyj0n

Established Member
big fan of the SHO's here, the csvts are more affordable than you think
got any videos?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I had a 93 ATX SHO and a 90 SHO. That was my door into the Contour SVT world. IMO, although similar they are two different beasts.

TOZOVR

Established Member
No vids of the car yet, but soon enough. We'll be doing quite a bit in th espring with the local Auto-crosses etc. Unfortunately, with the aluminum subframe bushings, I end up in Street Modified running against tricked out BMW's and Hondas with their superchargers/turbos, engine transplants, coilovers, carbon fiber this-and-that, and R-compounds.

TOZOVR

Established Member

I think what he's referring to is SVT came about after the great success of the SHO (from an Engineering/execution standpoint...not so much a marketing thing...But hey, that is why SVE was rolled into the new SVT Banner).

LUCA

Established Member
Nice looking SHO you've got. :)

I've been to York. I have relatives near Biddeford.

Users who are viewing this thread