Hello Folks!!!

klrsvt

KB Blown
Established Member
come on chris you can do better than $460 on the nittos. Barretire.com has them for $438.68 a set. Welcome aboard you are gonna have a high post rate really quick

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I'll do the 438.68 plus shipping, plus you'll have them from me to you in 3-5 business days.

Quoted from their site...

Standard Ground Standard Ground shipping on an average takes 2-3 weeks

Expedited Shipping Expedited shipping takes 1-7 days the cost is 10% of your order. XXXXXX reserves the right to change express shipping to regular ground if it is not feasible for us to get it to you in the timeframe mentioned above.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
i just got an email from barretire and they said they were not charging me for the quicker shipping. They wont get the tires till next thursday so they will ship them either next thursday or friday. This sucks ass. If you can get them here quicker i will cancel my order from them

Tx02SVT

Established Member
Just curious if you could have beat the deal that I got. 4 Nitto 555 Extreme tires 295/45/18 for all 4 final price was $840.00

These aren't the DR's...

let me know if you could have beat that price?

klrsvt

KB Blown
Established Member
I'll do the 438.68 plus shipping, plus you'll have them from me to you in 3-5 business days.

Now that's what I like to see. thank you, And yea it did take them 10 days to get to my door. I wish you would have registered with us a couple of weeks ago. discount tire is who I went with in the past, but you know every body is always looking for the better deal, good job on lowering the price :rockon:

OH-MAN

Established Member
Welcome to the boards Chris.
Little advise to increase sales.
Sell line lock kits for 1/2 price with a set of tires.
The tire sales will go crazy! :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread