Hello all , on the hunt for another svt toy

gixxer1

Established Member
I sold my 95 Cobra R and my Buick GN so now I'm on the hunt for an 04 Terminator , Gt500 or Boss mustang . Prefer mostly oem and over 10k miles. Don't want a garage queen. I want to enjoy it. Also my location is Stoughton Mass.
Please don't ask me what I'm looking to spend as I'm fully aware of how much these cars cost. :coolman:

Boostfedgt

Established Member
Tried to send you a pm but it wouldn't let me. A friend of mine has an 04 black convertible with 53k. It's not a garage queen but it is clean! Motor is stock. The pulley on the supercharger has never been changed. It has borla exhaust and a Steeda tri ax short throw shifter and drilled and slotted rotors that's it. If it's something your interested in let me know I'll give you his phone number and you can call him up and talk. The car is located in Coventry RI.

gixxer1

Established Member
Tried to send you a pm but it wouldn't let me. A friend of mine has an 04 black convertible with 53k. It's not a garage queen but it is clean! Motor is stock. The pulley on the supercharger has never been changed. It has borla exhaust and a Steeda tri ax short throw shifter and drilled and slotted rotors that's it. If it's something your interested in let me know I'll give you his phone number and you can call him up and talk. The car is located in Coventry RI.

Thank you, saw that on Craigslist . He has been trying to sell that car for a year now. Nice car but not for me. Miles a bit higher than I want especially for that price.

gixxer1

Established Member
Are you willing to travel?

There are some nice low mileage cars for sale in the market section

I'm willing to ship , would just be better to deal face to face. I have boughten out of state before.

Actually found a 10 gt500 just waiting on more pics.

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
true, but is obo. i just dont have much love for the 07-09 gt500s, over priced for what your getting in my opinion.

gixxer1

Established Member
true, but is obo. i just dont have much love for the 07-09 gt500s, over priced for what your getting in my opinion.

07-09 gt500s can be bought for that same price . Found two already. But I really want a 10 so I will keep looking. I would go for an 04 Comp orange too but not paying ridiculous money to get it. I just doesn't make sense to me to pay thousands over book for a color.

matt87

Established Member
try to get an 11 if the prices are close, they have the aluminum engine which helps all the with all that weight over the nose. i'll keep my eyes peeled!

Users who are viewing this thread