Hello All, NEWB GT500 lover here.

Zeroescence

Established Member
Hello everyone, I have been on these forums for quite some time but have never made an account. I feel I have grown to know a few of you just by reading through the threads. These are some of the best threads I have read through, I actually have fun if thats possible.

I'm on the path to trading my 2010 Evo 10 in towards a 2013 GT500. I am looking forward to some American Muscle. My dealer has no one in front of me for the 2013 GT500 so when I order I hope to see it within the normal time frame.

I will be looking forward to chatting with you guys about this amazing vehicle. Thanks.

peteypab2133

Established Member
welcome! I recently sold my 2006 evo 9. Its strange going from AWD turbo to RWD supercharged. should be interesting.

Zeroescence

Established Member
welcome! I recently sold my 2006 evo 9. Its strange going from AWD turbo to RWD supercharged. should be interesting.

AWD takes the guess work out of your driving, I am ready to start guessing. Pretty much placed my order today.

P8J Grabber Blue (CI)
Black accents (6X)
Performance package (821A)
NAV (58N)

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!:bowdown: GT500

Zeroescence

Established Member
real men drive RWD muscle cars.... welcome aboard :beer:

AHH Yesss.... I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be a real man. Now for the hard part, waiting for my real man giver to be built and shipped. This is gonna be a long wait.

Thanks Devious.

I hope I have great GT500 owners like the ones on this board in my local area to cruise and drag track with.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
AHH Yesss.... I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be a real man. Now for the hard part, waiting for my real man giver to be built and shipped. This is gonna be a long wait.

Thanks Devious.

I hope I have great GT500 owners like the ones on this board in my local area to cruise and drag track with.

obviously there are tons of great cars out there in all platforms im just biased I guess :lol1:

might not be a long wait, guy on this board was already told his car is being built first week of may...socal where you are should have plenty of action

Zeroescence

Established Member
obviously there are tons of great cars out there in all platforms im just biased I guess :lol1:

might not be a long wait, guy on this board was already told his car is being built first week of may...socal where you are should have plenty of action

There are tons of great cars as you say, but nothing with 650hp and a factory warranty under $90-100 thousand new.

I hope your right. I would love to see my car before mid July.

Zeroescence

Established Member
Road trip!!!:beer:

Dream bubble above Zero's head ( GT500+2500miles of open road)........

POP!!!

Wife Says " How much money is this gonna cost us in gas?" Zero says " Not much hunny it does great on gas, It's not like it has the Gas Guzzlers Tax like the ZL1"

:rolling:

Love you order choice!

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Welcome Aboard and Grats :)
We have a guy in our garage that drives a Subi AWD. He still says he want to drive my GT500 to feel the back rip loose......heh

Users who are viewing this thread