Hellion Twin Turbo Build

chevpwr

Established Member
Turbos and intercooler came in last week, piping came in today, and now is on its way to be coated!

I also have ID 1000's, Eboost2, AIS water/meth kit and KB boost a pump waiting in my parts bin.

iwbZtr.jpg

JeXPdp.jpg

chevpwr

Established Member
Loaded up, heading to Arlington, TX tomorrow morning to drop her off for the install and tune!

hcj63W.jpg

chevpwr

Established Member
My car is getting tuned today, it is 95+ degrees in the shop in Texas. So far on low boost (7ish psi) it made 600/604.
Still have the do high boost pump gas and race gas!

LhNx6A.jpg

Last edited:

olaosunt

Established Member
Very nice!

Looking to be able to turn mine up like this once I have my alluminator short block in.

Don't ask what happened to my stock block- but if you do it is a long story.

Short version-messing with manual boost controller/tune only for 6 psi/93 gas(planned to add torco at track)boost over spike on street trying to dial it in-hard to tell how high-smoke from engine/loss of compression cylinder #4/blowback in crank case on leak down test/wanted to cry/hunted the good stuff so will build it stronger/settled on alluminatotr block- on order(fastest way to get going)will build stronger block from hurt block for On3 car whenever i get it back.

Last edited:

chevpwr

Established Member
Had my first kill last night in Mexico around 1:30 am so there wasn't any traffic. My buddy has a '35 Chevy (maybe 3000 lbs) with a aluminum headed 406, Weiand 174 blower (@6 psi) and a 100 shot (I found out afterwords). We left from a dead, I didn't stall it any because I figured it would just spin. He jumped me by a half a car but in 100 feet I drove around him and kept on going. Oh yeah, and I was only on low boost also! Before he put the blower on it, it ran 11.90's raw and 10.90's on spray.

Users who are viewing this thread