PT76/75 dual ceramic ball bearing
76/75 billet wheel
T4 .96 AR v-band exhaust housing
SCT programmer
52lb per hour injectors
$4000
Call or text for more info
662-512-8617
Kit is still on car for now in case someone wants to see the kit on the car or ride in it.

taylor302

Established Member
Pm me your cell number and I will be glad to send you some pics. I do not know how to post them here.
Yes, I will ship it to you for that price.
Feel free to call or text any questions you have or I will be checking this add. Thanks!!

helloWorld

Established Member
Okay, for the $4000 shipped, will everything that one needs for installation be in the box when they receive the kit from you should one purchase this? Like, they wouldn't have to go to a auto store and purchase a few things and then have to purchase something major from an online shop in order to get this installed into their car.

taylor302

Established Member
The only items that will be needed for the install not provided by me are cooler spark plugs and boost a pump which are not listed in my add. Everything else will be provided as the kit is on my car presently working flawlessly. That is a great question considering some of the stuff I have read on here!!

Bloo

Established Member
What are you revving to? Asking because a friend told me the single hellion turbos can only go to like 6500 before losing power?

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
It's not a hellion turbo. Is the dual ceramic ball bearing turbo you have on there the oil-less kind? I'd be a player on this if I hadn't placed my turbo kit order like a week before this came on the market.

taylor302

Established Member
I shift the car about 7000rpm's. It is currently on a Boss Mustang. The kit is Hellion with the upgraded Precision 76mm ceramic dual ball bearing turbo. You do not have to tap the pan for oil. It has the external oiling system. Originally mine quit making power about 6600rpm's also. I changed the axle back exhaust to the Magnaflow straight through and put a 96ar exhaust housing on the turbo and got the extra RPM's I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread