hellion turbo kit f/s houston, tx

betsvt

Established Member

if you are not a serious potential buyer, please do not waste my time with questions or negative comments

this kit is currently on the car but will be taken off this weekend! i am getting a feel for what i could get. this kit is used with about 3k miles on it. kit does NOT include injectors, maf, or scavenger pump that feeds oil back to the motor (easily bought online) but everything else is there! the 67mm precision journal bearing turbo that is being offered is Freshly rebuilt from precision and includes a fresh 12k mile/ 1 year warranty. Currently I am running a 78mm comp triple ball bearing OILESS turbo and bigger intercooler. these two can be purchased with the kit but will cost more. the 78mm is a $2000 turbo and the intercooler flows alot more than the one that came with the kit. if you want to put this kit on a stock 5.0 then the 67mm will be perfect. this kit made 550hp/525tq on a mustang dyno on 7psi with the 67mm. with that setup i held off a zr1... search youtube (zr1 vs turbo coyote) i am selling this because i am going twin turbo.

with precision 67mm and intercooler that came with the kit $4,100 shipped

with lightly used (600 miles) comp oiless 78mm triple ball bearing and upgraded intercooler $6100 shipped

for pictures check it out on ebay
Single Hellion Turbo Kit 2011 2012 5 0 Coyote Mustang | eBay

Last edited:

betsvt

Established Member
nobody is interested? if all you are looking for is low boost on a stock motor i can assure you the car will roll out with this setup on low boost. 550rwhp is plenty of fun! and the turbo is basically brand new and warrantied by precision

Dakota0990

Bottle Baby 5.0
Established Member
How do you think the 78mm will fair on a stock motor and where does it start building boost?

Users who are viewing this thread