Hellion TT Terminator Vs Cammed/nitrous SS

RCRAMIE

Established Member
I would like some more information on the cars if you could, booth look great.

TurboWs6

1,000whp CLUB
Established Member
Awesome shots! Almost looks like kings park but I think I see you guys are from upstate...anyway cool photos lets see a friendly run!

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
camaro looks great. the only change i would make is ditch that rear bumper insert and center exhaust for some nice chrome tips.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
hideous lookimg fbody! I love what they are capable of but damn they look ugly as sin

and screw the op for the "vs"

weaksauce thread

btw nice term

Future 5.0

Established Member
Sweet pics, need video anyways!!

250r w/ YFZ swap, SICK!!!
I used to race some class A in the NW devision of WORCS on an '04 450r, loved the sport. Byrd is the man!

Similar story, got real hurt and sold out.

FastNick01

Established Member
By far one of the best photoshoots in my opinion. Pic number 4 is the $$ shot. Last pic should be used in a magazine for sure.

Excellent pics

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
camaro looks great. the only change i would make is ditch that rear bumper insert and center exhaust for some nice chrome tips.

no way. That exhaust is stock. My camaro is a pretty rare car and I pretty much eliminated why it was rare to begin with, with all its mod's. My favorite thing about the car is that factory slp center exhaust....Just that valence and exhaust tips sell for over a grand used.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
Sweet pics, need video anyways!!

250r w/ YFZ swap, SICK!!!
I used to race some class A in the NW devision of WORCS on an '04 450r, loved the sport. Byrd is the man!

Similar story, got real hurt and sold out.

my quad is a prp chassis (250r geometry) for a yzf motor. I have a yz445 in it. Long travel front and rear suspension etc. The whole quad is 250r based, but 100% custom built from the frame up. It has a flip top subframe as well.

Users who are viewing this thread