Hellion Power Systems Mach One Turbo Kit

HellionCobra

More to come!
Established Member
just wanted to let you guys know that hellion has finished up their kit for the mach one. standard kit will ship with suspension, inj, mass air meter, fuel pump, and 62mm turbo. will be able to upgrade further if desired. $6195 + shipping. let me know if you have any other questions.

Nate

slow1998gt

Established Member
Sick!!!!!! I cant wait. I have a buddy putting a Procharger on his. Cant wait to destroy him. What would u guys rather have a nice Mach 1 or 2nd gen Lightning?

284T76

Established Member
We just received the kit last Tuesday with the upgraded 76mm Turbo.
The kit was ordered and received 3 days later.
The quality is top notch guys , Great looking kit.

We're going to wait until January to install it b/c Im waiting for the engine and Sullivan Intake to be finished .
We'll post pics soon. Should make 800 rwhp.

Pete.

Last edited:

284T76

Established Member
HellionCobra said:
no numbers yet, but have sent out a kit to someone with a built motor. should have numbers soon.

Nate

Just realized you wrote this thread.
You sent it to us , I spoke to John he said we had the 1st Kit.
The motor has Thermal Coated pistons and we also had the cylinder walls coated for lots of boost. The heads are fully ported and are Nav heads with a Sullivan Intake. We'll have to modify the plumbing from the intercooler to the Frt of the intake but that shouldn't be a problem . I also sent out the plumbing to get Jet Hot Coated. Once all together this car will be in a mag for sure.

Pete.

284T76

Established Member
Just an update on the Mach1 Turbo Kit.
I picked up the plumbing today from getting Jet Hot Coated, The kit looks outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im waiting for after the holidays to get into our new shop , and Ill start to do the engine swap and Turbo Install. Still waiting on the Sullivan Intake hope to get it soon before the end of January.

I cant attach pics what the hell is going on?

Pete.

your idol

Established Member
TT-mach1

Hi everbody, Just thought i would let everbody knoe i just order a twin 67mm from Hp and no my motor is not stock, will try to mak 900 to 950 rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread