Hellion Power Systems 06 Dyno

HellionCobra

More to come!
Established Member
just finished tuning an 06 Automatic GT with a 62mm hellion kit. let me tell you this turbo kit really wakes up these cars. car put down 427hp and 451 torque on a very conservative tune. 9psi 11.5 afr and 13 degrees.

Nate

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
How about some pics of the kit Nate !!! I just picked up an Auto GT for my wife and would not mind throwing a hair drier on it !!!

v8killr4u

Established Member
HellionCobra said:
just finished tuning an 06 Automatic GT with a 62mm hellion kit. let me tell you this turbo kit really wakes up these cars. car put down 427hp and 451 torque on a very conservative tune. 9psi 11.5 afr and 13 degrees.

Nate

How far have people pushed the Stock Block? Do you think it will handle 500 plus reliably. I know the S/C boys are making 500 at the rear wheel, you think 600 is possible stock with a good tune (timing& A/F)?

js3324

Established Member
With a built block stroked to 5.0L w/ forged parts, how much power can be expected on pump? (I know theres a lot of variables, but just a rough estimate, im so excited that these turbos are finally out for these cars)

Wintermute

Banned
v8killr4u said:
How far have people pushed the Stock Block? Do you think it will handle 500 plus reliably. I know the S/C boys are making 500 at the rear wheel, you think 600 is possible stock with a good tune (timing& A/F)?

600 on stock block. . . I guess some people like to gamble. I predict lots of dyno vids with cars blowing up.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
v8killr4u said:

Everything I've heard and seen for the stock 3v's is if you go over 450 at the wheels you are gambling. Have seen alot of cars at 500-510 with a very good shop tuning it.

I'm thinking over 520 and it's just a matter of time.

If you get a forged bottom end they should be able to hit 600 pretty easy.

The Whipples and KBs are hitting 490-510 on 10-11psi, with a forged block you could hit 20psi and probably see well over 600 whp.

turbosaleen

Established Member
hmm i make 633 rwhp with a stock long block had 20 k miles on the car and have broken nothing other then the stock belt tentioner ..

if you detonate at all these motors die if you dont the live simple as that there is no safety margin for detonation

Users who are viewing this thread