Hellion Kit Help

Grabberblue_5.0

Established Member
Ok guys so I'm wanting to buy a hellion Single Turbo Kit from someone here locally. I went an met with the guy yesterday looked at the kit he took me for a test drive in the car. An it felt awesome I was instantly thrown back in my seat. So my question Is this kit worth the money I've done a lot searching here an other forums an the biggest complain is the back pressure problem. The kit has a Precision 76/75ceramic dual ball bearing Turbo 45mm waste gate, Bap, turbo blanket, vented catch can, turbo smart BOV No injectors! Any feedback would be great

cb900f

Established Member
Ok guys so I'm wanting to buy a hellion Single Turbo Kit from someone here locally. I went an met with the guy yesterday looked at the kit he took me for a test drive in the car. An it felt awesome I was instantly thrown back in my seat. So my question Is this kit worth the money I've done a lot searching here an other forums an the biggest complain is the back pressure problem. The kit has a Precision 76/75ceramic dual ball bearing Turbo 45mm waste gate, Bap, turbo blanket, vented catch can, turbo smart BOV No injectors! Any feedback would be great

Whats your goal for the car? Are you an M6 or A6?

Kit makes good power. Add in a electric cut out should make an impressive difference.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Is this the kit that puts the turbo down by the front tire? If so it seems everyone I've heard of using it either ends up with something else or modifies the kit quite a bit.

cb900f

Established Member
My car is an A6 car. Goal is to eventually have my car make 850 plus. Not anytime soon bc I'm not wealthy lol.

If it has the 76mm turbo, it won't have as much backpressure issues as the stock 67. What did his car put down? 93 or E85? What fuel are you going to run?

cb900f

Established Member
His car made 640hp an 670tq on a Mustang Dyno E85 with a Bap an ID1k, I'm gonna run the same for now , until I can do a full fore setup

That torque is awesome. Sounds like if you add a electric cut out you should pickup some more boost. Doesn't sound like a bad deal.

cb900f

Established Member
ya I thought so also to be honest! An I think the price is pretty fair

turbo-whistle-you-rakq2q.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread