Hellion kit for sale/MAF/clutch/injectors

Blownsvt84

Established Member
I am going to a different set up on my car so i am selling all the piping hot and cold side, intercooler, wastegate and blow off valve from my hellion set up. (I am keeping my turbo so that is not included). I was told I should ask $2k for this so for now price is 2K obo. This kit with a precision billet 76 made 931 rwhp on my car..... here's some pics of the stuff.

236.jpg

235.jpg

234.jpg

233.jpg

232.jpg

231.jpg

I am also selling the MAF I was running. It is an SCT 3000 $200 obo

239.jpg

238.jpg

237.jpg

I also have a Ram street dual twin disk clutch for a 26 spline. It has the upgraded disks and comes with the flywheel. It sells for $1600 on lethal performance. I would like to get $500 for it. I will post up some pics when I get a chance.

I also have a set of 8 acceleronics 96# low impedence injectos. $350

I'll post up any additional stuff as i come across it. there will be more since I am parting out my whole motor.

lil devil

Established Member
Other than the turbo, fuel components,and k-member what else whould be needed to install this on a mach 1? Any pics of it installed?

Blownsvt84

Established Member
Other than the turbo, fuel components,and k-member what else whould be needed to install this on a mach 1? Any pics of it installed?

that should be all you would need. if i think of anything else later on i'll let you know but that should be it with the exception of add ons like boost controller and that kind of thing. since you already have the intake manifold you would need etc. I did have an issue with the o1cobra/mach intake because the plugs in the bottom of it are not made for boost and I had one blow out. on my manifold I punched them all out and then welded the holes closed with 3/8's aluminum so i wouldn't have issues at higher boost. My manifold will also be for sale once i get it off the motor.

pic of it installed.

246.jpg

248.jpg

Last edited:

OU812

Established Member
I just spent a ton getting all the money to put an eaton back on my car, if I knew I could make up the difference I would buy this!

Users who are viewing this thread