Hellion Hell Raiser Kit ?

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Another thing Id ditch that PC intake, get a sullivan or 01 Cobra on it.
That's another thing I forgot. With that intake, you aren't making any power or torque until probably over 5500 rpm, so you probably are only seeing good power for a very short time on the track with a stick car.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Yeah that's bad. I went a 12.0 once when I blew the MAF sensor out the housing at 27 lbs with my HP twin 57 setup. I made 843 to the wheels and trapped 143 popping and spuddering down the track. You have some issues my friend with that setup.

Extreme281

Banned
Ok i found what was wrong ,the rear bypass valve for the blower was staying wide open ,so when the blower was trying to make boost ofcourse it would discharge out of there making it even harder for the turbos to make boost cuz the blower was a restirction ,i have one of the guys coming down here from Hellion so ill keep you posted

Extreme281

Banned
Finally getting it down ,went a 10.46 at 139 in a bad track with a 1.70 60ft ,stock irs and t-56 at 5800 corrected altitude
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrsTHDh3W8Q"]YouTube- 10 second Cobra vs. Duster[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread