Hellion/3.4 whipple cobra guys i gotta favor???

blownbra925

Established Member
hey i was wondering if there was anyone local (montgomery county pa)with a hellion 03-04 cobra that wouldnt mind giving me a quick ride it in before i go ahead and order the kit. im debating whipple 3.4/hellion. thanks!!

Common

Established Member
Hellion would be a better fit for a daily driven/weekend car.

If you really want to make great numbers, whipple would need 19+psi and built bottom end to really show it's true colors. Not to mention race gas. And it's pain in the ass, changing pulles anytime you want less or more boost.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Why don't you join MACA? There is one guy I know of in PA that has a Hellion Cobra and another that just bought one, but doesn't have the car yet. There is also a guy with a Whipple 3.4 up there in Gettysburg. The whipple is a race blower anyway so just get the hellion.

PM 'TRBO VNM' if you are interested in a Hellion kit.

Common

Established Member
Why don't you join MACA? There is one guy I know of in PA that has a Hellion Cobra and another that just bought one, but doesn't have the car yet. There is also a guy with a Whipple 3.4 up there in Gettysburg. The whipple is a race blower anyway so just get the hellion.

+1.

PhilySVT has a 76MM hellion setup.

blownbra925

Established Member

MACA???

Users who are viewing this thread