Hellion 04 Cobra vs 03 2.9 Whipple cobra + bonus footage daytime HD video

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Hey Guys,

Here are a few friendly runs against a buddies 2.9 whipple car. Very fun day, both cars were running great. threw some bonus footage we took from the day that i am going to use in another video.

Enjoy :beer:

[youtube_browser]Qt3HUAiCBVY[/youtube_browser]

For people having trouble with youtube.
https://vimeo.com/75443717

Last edited:

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Sorry guys i have no idea whats going on? It works everytime for me??? maybe the song i used? or does it say not available in your country?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Love the video, daytime for the win. Your buddy was jumping you everytime. Lol...

speeddemon2000

Established Member
When I watched the races from the silver Cobra it didn't look that bad. From the Whipple Cobra it did. Nice Races. Thanks for sharing.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
When I watched the races from the silver Cobra it didn't look that bad. From the Whipple Cobra it did. Nice Races. Thanks for sharing.

Thats because they switched passenger.... Makes a difference..

Took the words right out of my mouth. :beer:

Nice kills! What does the 2.9 car make?

hmm what were the hp on both cars?

I made 740rwhp on 18.5psi was seeing around 18 that day. This is the funny part before the cats were removed the 2.9 car only made 630ish? and now I have no idea after. The numbers don't seem to add up to how well the car runs. It is truly a beast, we are thinking it is making somewhere in the 640-650 range or my car isn't making the power it did on the dyno. Who knows it is the street anything can happen dyno numbers mean shit. Add the passenger and the whipples superior mid range power and we had ourselves a race! We all figured i would win but his car is no joke.

I am uploading the video on my photobucket for those of you can't see it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Took the words right out of my mouth. :beer:

I made 740rwhp on 18.5psi was seeing around 18 that day. This is the funny part before the cats were removed the 2.9 car only made 630ish? and now I have no idea after. The numbers don't seem to add up to how well the car runs. It is truly a beast, we are thinking it is making somewhere in the 640-650 range or my car isn't making the power it did on the dyno. Who knows it is the street anything can happen dyno numbers mean shit. Add the passenger and the whipples superior mid range power and we had ourselves a race! We all figured i would win but his car is no joke.

I am uploading the video on my photobucket for those of you can't see it.

This is exactly why I always get a crack out of people asking for numbers....

You should post videos more often.

stangfreak

Established Member
This is exactly why I always get a crack out of people asking for numbers....

You should post videos more often.

just curious that's all. At first I didn't realize that the passanger switched cars, and I always say an auto and turbo is the way to go so his setup with the 6 speed makes me curious on how well a car can run with that power. It was just a question that's all.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
just curious that's all. At first I didn't realize that the passanger switched cars, and I always say an auto and turbo is the way to go so his setup with the 6 speed makes me curious on how well a car can run with that power. It was just a question that's all.

I got you man. But my statement wasnt really directed at you, more like everyone in general that gets fixated in dyno numbers..... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread