Hellcat vs Chevy 1500 pickup

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
I was in Lake Charles this past weekend with our local car crew, and these guys drove from Houston in their Hellcat to do some racing. The Hellcat crew did the filming, it was pretty interesting. The first dig race wasnt filmed because the Hellcat driver didnt have the traction control on :(, needless to say all it did was spin the tires. lol. Here are the races that actually went for some $$$. The guy in the pickup helped build the motor in my cobra.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a2963SXG34

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
I dont think they are all that great. I thought it was funny to drive a few hrs over here thinking they were going to beat some ass, and they get raped by a 4 door truck with a car seat in the back.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
I dont think they are all that great. I thought it was funny to drive a few hrs over here thinking they were going to beat some ass, and they get raped by a 4 door truck with a car seat in the back.

In what part of that race did they get "raped"? If losing by "one car" is getting raped, what do you consider getting beat by bus lengths?

72SBC

Established Member
That truck really isn't that fast. I actually I'd be ashamed if I had a 408ci motor with a 91mm on it that barley beats stock cars.

Joewee500

Established Member
Close races. Guy in the truck was a little too cocky to do a double or nothing run considering he barely pulled a length on the launch and not at all after that. Maybe he was still low boost and had a little more to turn it up. Oh well, nice races anyway.

kaz109

Established Member

Nomination for dumbest post of the day

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I watched a stock hellcat on dr run consistent 10.7-10.8 at 127.... While that's not crazy fast compared to modded cars out there, when you consider it weighs 4500lbs and has a warranty... That's pretty bad ass if you ask me!

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Close races. Guy in the truck was a little too cocky to do a double or nothing run considering he barely pulled a length on the launch and not at all after that. Maybe he was still low boost and had a little more to turn it up. Oh well, nice races anyway.

He was running on low boost, and it was untuned and ran rich as all hell. I just thought it was cool, and wanted to share with you guys!

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I heard there were 3 races. Hellcat took home $300 from the truck owner. Also heard the "untuned" truck lays down 970Awhp. Yup just any old truck with a car seat in the back.

Id actually be embarrassed if my 1000 hp AWD truck lost to a stock car from a dig that probably only weighs 7lbs less. Lol

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I heard there were 3 races. Hellcat took home $300 from the truck owner. Also heard the "untuned" truck lays down 970Awhp.
I heard the exhaust smells like pheromones that attracts female lions. I also heard if you hold a certain rpm you can actually give dolphins orgasims.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread