Hell yeah F360 Spider goes down.

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
Driving to golf tourney today in Natick MA. Down Rt. 93 going to Rt.9, a yellow F360 Spider pulls up next to me. Top is down an older guy is driving.

Gives me the thumbs up and floors it. I'm not sure I like the sound of the F360's all that well, but it's the first Ferrari I've ever seen on the road.

Not wanting to disappoint, I dropped it to 4th caught up and passed him about 30 seconds up the road. I think I suprised him as I slowly reeled him in, passed him and continued to pull on him. I hadda get to my exit so I slowed down (I was doing about 110 at the time), which allowed him to catch up with me. (and no, I'm not stock)

He just looked at me in a little bit of awe, and gave me a big grin and a big thumbs up.

It felt good to pass a $200,000 car.

I dunno how people can afford cars like that.

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
how do they afford them.. by having damn good jobs..

I have a damn good job. If it wasn't from me, people like that wouldn't be able to cash a check, buy stocks, or do just about anything else.

metaman

Established Member
Yea, I raced a 360 modena when I was bone stock and from 40 mph and it was just about dead even. They are not very fast strait line, but they can whip us on a road course.

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
how fast were you going at the beginning of the race? it seems to me that third would have been the appropriate gear wouldn't it?

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
thenoz said:
how fast were you going at the beginning of the race? it seems to me that third would have been the appropriate gear wouldn't it?

I was doing about 80. Thats a little to high in revs for my taste to drop to 3rd.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Evil_Merlin said:
I have a damn good job. If it wasn't from me, people like that wouldn't be able to cash a check, buy stocks, or do just about anything else.

Allow me to rephrase... they have damn high-paying jobs :-D

Users who are viewing this thread