Heisman Trophy

StangD281

Established Member
/rant

Now I know all the Heisman voters hate the fact that a 20yr old sophomore is the best player in the country, but Larry Fitzgerald deserves the damn trophy.

Yes, Jason White is one of the better QB's in the country, and he starts for the best team in the country, but that doesn't mean he is deserving of the trophy just because they are ranked #1.

But of course, White will get the trophy. Fitzgerald will be handed the Bilitnekoff award as "consolation prize" & another sophomore a la Rex Grossman gets hosed.

/rant off

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
/rant

Now I know all the Heisman voters hate the fact that a 20yr old sophomore is the best player in the country, but Larry Fitzgerald deserves the damn trophy.

Yes, Jason White is one of the better QB's in the country, and he starts for the best team in the country, but that doesn't mean he is deserving of the trophy just because they are ranked #1.

But of course, White will get the trophy. Fitzgerald will be handed the Bilitnekoff award as "consolation prize" & another sophomore a la Rex Grossman gets hosed.

/rant off
they always hate the younger superstars it really sucks, i agree with you on that.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
No Argument Here ! Seen two pittsburgh games this year. The guy is an amazing player. Another one is Mike Williams at USC but Fitzgerald has an amazing record that I think makes him desrve the Hiesman !

Users who are viewing this thread