Heisman Award: They got it right

97cobraheaven

Established Member
I give it up to McCoy and Tebow, both freakishly awesome in their own right. The voters got it right tonight. I was concerned that Tebow would win because ESPN seems to highlight him so much more than the other two. I would have been okay with McCoy receiving the award but while I think Tebow is a phenomenal talent he did not have the stats like he did last year, although he is the center piece of his team.

Tebow won last year while not having a great team or record but his stats won it for him last year, so for Bradford to lose it while having out of this world stats would have been robbery

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I think Bradford was the most deserving of the three. Harrell not even getting an invite is ridiculous.

SSCOBRA03

Established Member
I don't believe you could go wrong with any of the three. I had McCoy first, Tebow second and Bradford third. McCoy did beat Bradford head to head and Tebow beat a good Alabama team.

Bradford will probably be the best pro player.

Fastboy

Established Member
And the interesting thing they said was Bradford was the best QB ready for the Pros. He has a good future in pros and can use his arm.

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
I think Tebow had more 1st place votes. but not overall votes of course. Harrell should have been invited for sure...even Crabtree.

Users who are viewing this thread