Heinz 2015 Vortech JT Trim Install!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Heinz brought us his car all the way from Canada for a couple little odds and ends.

Vortech JT Trim with 8 rib upgrade
ID 1000 injectors
JMS BAP
JLT Air Filter Kit
Vortech Race BOV Upgrade
Reisch 170 Degree Thermostat
MMR Billet Oil Pump Gears
MMR Billet Crank Sprocket
MMR Breather Catch Cans
Brisk 1 Heat Range Colder Plugs
Circle D Converter
Viking Dbl Adjustable Rear Shocks
Stainless Power Headers
Corsa Black Axle Back
Custom Lund Tune

Like I said, just a few things!

Heinz is on a time crunch to make the American Muscle Show, so Brian and the boys got started!

heinz10.jpg

heinz1.jpg

heinz2.jpg

heinz3.jpg

heinz4.jpg

heinz5.jpg

heinz6.jpg

heinz7.jpg

heinz8.jpg

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
Very nice setup. I'm going almost the same route with my 15 as well. Looks like about our only difference will be i went with the Procharger stage 2 kit with the D1 head unit. Should be interesting to see how they compare.

BAD GT

Established Member
I think with that power as long as you have enough converter you should be in the 10.50 range. 128-130 mph ?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
I think with that power as long as you have enough converter you should be in the 10.50 range. 128-130 mph ?
10.99 would be nice...shifts will be setup earlier to keep the boost down for the 93 pump gas....numbers at the lower rpm were 602/455.

Last edited:

phils04gt

Established Member
You should dip into the 10s with stock stall. I have an auto with a D1SC (11lbs) running an 11.2@128. Car needs a stall, best 60ft is 1.88 and that was leaving up on the stock stall. The car doesn't really spin with the DRs. I'm am in the process of stalling a fore fuel system so I can run E85. Should run a little better then.

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
You should dip into the 10s with stock stall. I have an auto with a D1SC (11lbs) running an 11.2@128. Car needs a stall, best 60ft is 1.88 and that was leaving up on the stock stall. The car doesn't really spin with the DRs. I'm am in the process of stalling a fore fuel system so I can run E85. Should run a little better then.

thats pretty good...what kinda rwhp you making?

phils04gt

Established Member
Just had it dynoed yesterday and with 12.8lbs of boost it made 680/500. Has a boss intake on it so tq might be a little low.

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Just had it dynoed yesterday and with 12.8lbs of boost it made 680/500. Has a boss intake on it so tq might be a little low.
thats great numbers..tq with centris ls always going to lag behind but the real numbers are at the track anyway....what fuel are you running at that boost level?

BLK93GT

Established Member
Heinz it's looking killer buddy! Hope to see you before the end of the summer I miss our track days at Napierville. Awesome build!

Users who are viewing this thread