Heat Exchanger Pump Help

orange 500

Established Member
I am looking to replace my factory heat exchanger pump on my 2008 GT500. It has been giving me some trouble and figure this is a good time to upgrade. The car makes over 800rwhp with a built motor and Kenne Bell. I have the large H&R heat exchanger with fans. I'm looking into using either the Ford GT pump or a 2013 GT500 pump. Has anyone used one of these or any others and how well did it work? How was the install? I take the car to the track every once in a while, but it sees mostly street driving.
Thanks for the help!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I would just go with the 2013 pump, there like 300 bucks. But im sure a new stock one will do just fine.

orange 500

Established Member
Everything I've read so far tells me that the meziere pump moves to many gallons per minute for what I'm looking to do with my car, about 55gpm. Has anyone used this? If so, whats the outcome?

fullboogie

Established Member
Everything I've read so far tells me that the meziere pump moves to many gallons per minute for what I'm looking to do with my car, about 55gpm. Has anyone used this? If so, whats the outcome?

Did you look at the smaller Meziere pump I posted about above?

orange 500

Established Member
I had a chance to look it up this evening when I got home from work. It looks like that may be the way to go... I'm going to look into it further. Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread