Heads Up On 03 Sonic Blue Going Up For Sale

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
I am getting ready to put my Nephews 03 Sonic Blue Cobra up for sale. It was purchased from cj428mach a few months ago. I have pics ready and waiting on mod list ect. He took a Job in Denver and needs to get rid of it so he can purchase a all wheel drive vehicle for he son.

If anyone needs to know anything about the car I can answer questions over the time I had it or put you in touch with the guy that owned it before me. He's a member here and bought it in 2003 from the original owner with about 1000 miles on it at the time.

I wish I could afford 2 of them as I'd love to have this one back.

Sick SVT

Established Member
Ive heard of a teaser thread for new wheels but never a for sale ad...? Is this car special in some sort of way? (not trying to be a D, serious question)

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Ive heard of a teaser thread for new wheels but never a for sale ad...? Is this car special in some sort of way? (not trying to be a D, serious question)

lol, not a teaser just letting others know what is going to be on the market. Nothing real special about the car. 82k, very clean no damage or dings, a few average chips due to road gravel ect. Mods are upper pulley with 91 tune, UPR cold air, delron Diff bushings, Pro Chamber mid pipe, and I believe that is it. I will get it posted in the market by Saturday.

019_zps97b4c99d.jpg

Last edited:

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
lol, not a teaser just letting others know what is going to be on the market. Nothing real special about the car. 82k, very clean no damage or dings, a few average chips due to road gravel ect. Mods are upper pulley with 91 tune, UPR cold air, delron Diff bushings, Pro Chamber mid pipe, and I believe that is it. I will get it posted in the market by Saturday.

Lol I thought it had 1,000 miles on the clock from the original post.. I guess I read incorrectly and/or too fast

cj428mach

Established Member

It has a Stieg stage 3 port on it as well.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
GLWS, love sonic blue

I really would like to pick up another one....but I'm torn between a 2nd terminator or finding a decent shape lightning.

Sick SVT

Established Member

20140527_19000401_zpsb2ed271d.gif

Gotcha. Looks clean! Love me some SB. I thought maybe it was a very low mileage car or heavily modified and well documented or something like that. Good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread