Heads up MACA Brothers... OEM Parts & FRPP Parts

bssmith1220

Established Member
JP, this may be a long shot but I need the front brake hose brackets that attach the front brake hoses to the frame on a 89 fox. I had them ordered 2 weeks ago and I got a call from the place saying that they just recently were discontinued from Ford. Any chance there are any out there at a dealer somewhere?
Thanks,
Brad

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Scott, putting one of these in?

2013-01-27_1106.png

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Alrighty then...

Scott,

Part# AL3Z13K724AB - $163.94
Part# AL3Z14A318SA - $35.08

Your grand total will be $210.96 (Tax Included). The 13K724 is on backorder till 2/18/2013 & the 14A318 wire harness isn't even giving me an ETA of when they will have available stock. It shows one dealership in the US with it in stock, and my systems will try to "D67 Rapid Referral" the part to see if they give it up. I can place the order and see what happens if you want me to Scott, just let me know what you want to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad,

Unfortunately you are correct on that bracket. Ford has discontinued it and only one dealership shows it in stock in the US, Bob Allen Ford in Kansas. The bracket would have cost $14.21 (Tax Included) if they still had stock from Ford. I have my Junkyard guys combing through their stock '87-'04MY to see if they can salvage a set of brackets on the cheap for me. I'll let you know how it goes once I hear back from them. If you want me to call Bob Allen I can, if you want. I will say that you'll probably be paying about $20-$25 for just that 1 bracket they got, if they even have it.

Just let me know Brad.

bssmith1220

Established Member
Alrighty then...

Scott,

Your grand total will be $210.96 (Tax Included). The 13K724 is on backorder till 2/18/2013 & the 14A318 wire harness isn't even giving me an ETA of when they will have available stock. It shows one dealership in the US with it in stock, and my systems will try to "D67 Rapid Referral" the part to see if they give it up. I can place the order and see what happens if you want me to Scott, just let me know what you want to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad,

Unfortunately you are correct on that bracket. Ford has discontinued it and only one dealership shows it in stock in the US, Bob Allen Ford in Kansas. The bracket would have cost $14.21 (Tax Included) if they still had stock from Ford. I have my Junkyard guys combing through their stock '87-'04MY to see if they can salvage a set of brackets on the cheap for me. I'll let you know how it goes once I hear back from them. If you want me to call Bob Allen I can, if you want. I will say that you'll probably be paying about $20-$25 for just that 1 bracket they got, if they even have it.

Just let me know Brad.

Let me know if you can find a salvage set. I need 2 total, one for each side. It prob isn't worth the trouble or cost to try to get the one from Kansas. Let me know if you hear anything....thanks!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Alrighty then...

Scott,

Thanks for the hustle, JP. I can't justify $50+/switch so I will go the custom route.
ASCZL_zpsaa00b750.jpg

04yellowcobra

Established Member
3U2Z-14S411-VBA

Should be speed sensor pig tail for 99 mustang V-6 with 5 speed. Repair harness.

Rock auto lists it as WPT 589

Thanks

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Ok don't need that part the factory wiring already has the same connector. How about a clutch position switch for a 93 mustang (mounts to pedal assembly)? Rock auto had this part number, not sure its correct: E6ZZ11A152A.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
JP

Friend of mine needs the following.....only problem is she needs them by this weekend for her husband to install. I'll be out of town so, wanted to get her pricing and then she can discuss buying with you if she wants? Cool?

Parts needed.

Rear strut & spring assembly (pair)

Rear wheel bearing & hub assembly (each)

Ford Explorer XLT 4Door 4WD

Thanks!

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
usmcsvtwannabe - 3rd lamp assy will cost $178.28 (Tax included) and will take 2-3 days coming out of Detroit depot, just let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Omar - Those side view mirrors were discontinued from Ford. I got one of my guys in PA that has a black '03-'04 cobra in his junkyard lot that he said were in mint condition, so he's checking on that for me as I type this. I'll let you know in a pm what he comes up with. It still won't be cheap for the set but I'll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread