Heads Up: Group Buy On Cobra I.D. Tags

trueblueeyes

Established Member
I wasn't sure how many of you check the other sections in here and didn't want anyone who was interested to miss this. There is a group buy to save a few bucks on the Cobra I.D. tags that Gary Loat makes. I have them and they're great. Check out pics and details in this thread: Cobra I.D. Tags Group Buy

blackfang

Established Member
Make sure the admins ok this. I gave a heads up on a MM GP from Mustangworld and they deleted my thread.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
19Cobra95 said:
WOW! How much do those run? I would love one.

I believe it is $42 a set but check the thread I linked above from the Terminator section. All the pricing info is there as well as who to contact.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
blackfang said:
Make sure the admins ok this. I gave a heads up on a MM GP from Mustangworld and they deleted my thread.

Thanks for the info. Stupidly, I didn't even think of that. I'll PM an admin to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
ju015dd said:
i know i'm in on this!!

Just FYI, the hood prop rod on my 97 was rubbing the engine tag and I didn't want to ruin it, so I removed it and added hood struts. Just wanted to put it out there so others don't damage their engine I.D. tag if they buy one. There might be a way to modify it to keep it from rubbing but I didn't want to deal with it. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions, please add them to the thread.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
Ok, I got a response to my PM to Sid and he has okayed this thread. (Thanks!) I believe the group purchase for the I.D. tags will be closed by this coming weekend so everyone still has a few days to get in on it.

Check THIS THREAD for all of the information.

For reference, here is a picture of the large engine bay tag for our Cobras:
svtcobraengine9ap.jpg

And here is a picture of the interior tag installed:
jacksoninttag4xv.jpg

trueblueeyes

Established Member
SnakeStang96 said:
Im in for an engine bay tag. Let me know when the group purchase is on the way. Thanks guys

The group purchase is happening right now and will most likely be over by the coming weekend. You can check the thread I referenced above for details including payment and who to contact. Also, the group purchase rate is only a discount for the combination interior and large engine bay tags. I don't believe there is any discount for buying one of the badges seperately. Just PM me if you have any questions.

Melissa

SnakeStang96

SVT Crazy
Established Member
trueblueeyes said:
The group purchase is happening right now and will most likely be over by the coming weekend. You can check the thread I referenced above for details including payment and who to contact. Also, the group purchase rate is only a discount for the combination interior and large engine bay tags. I don't believe there is any discount for buying one of the badges seperately. Just PM me if you have any questions.

Melissa

That will do, thanks alot

Nick

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Guys...make sure you PM me when you place your order as I set this up and am trying to keep a tally on how many we have. Melissa...thanks for your help on this by the way. I posted for LL and Sid to contact Gary and see if he might want to be a site sponsor as well. Dunno if they have make contact though.

Users who are viewing this thread