Heads Up For 2013 Mark's Classic Cruise - Ford Performance Night

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Everyone... Just want to let you know that I met with Mark and he's agreed that they'll have a promoted "Ford Performance Night" in the 2013 Cruise Night Calendar. They will most likely still have a Mustang night as a separate event.

This event will include any/all Ford Specialty Performance vehicles including; All Ford SVT Vehicles including SVT Lightning F150s, Ford Focus SVTs, SVT Contours, SVT Cobras & Terminators, SVT Raptors, Mercury Marauders, Shelby Cobras, all Shelby GT 500 Mustangs, Vintage Shelby Mustangs, Thunderbird SC coupes, vehicles from Rousch, Saleen, Harley Trucks, Ford GT supercars, and other Ford specialty builders including kit companies like Factory Five. Factory Ford drag racing vehicles would also be included.

Generally speaking, if it was sold by Ford as a performance vehicle... bring it. I think it will be one of the most popular Monday Night Cruises next year. Mark wants to see at least 125 to 150 vehicles out there in the front paddock. So start thinking about it and as soon as I get some sort of schedule from him I'll post it. I'm going to be working on a sample flyer that would be distributed at the Spring cruise nights. This event will probably be in the June-July time frame so they can promote it and get a big turnout.

Stay tuned (no pun intended LOL)...

Mike

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
LOL, and i will be there with a group of fellow SVT'ers and a Bullitt...Mark's show is the best one around, can't wait for next year

Users who are viewing this thread