heads ported. cams

F8LBYTE 2

Established Member
has anyone used strictly performance for heads and cams? or houston performance? im almost scared to do any of this cause not sure if stuff actually really gets ported thanks

svtwelch711

Established Member
my motor just got built/head port work by a shop. today (4 months later) i sold my kb to go bigger, and 3 grand of head work.....stock intake cast still in there.....MOTHER F*CKERS.

just take the heads to a shop off the car and you wont have my problem.

F8LBYTE 2

Established Member
i was actually going to send them a core and they said they have others they already port and i can pick my cams. is there a way to tell if there really ported? it was bout 4000.00 minus my core, for fully built polished ,cams, valves etc.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
my motor just got built/head port work by a shop. today (4 months later) i sold my kb to go bigger, and 3 grand of head work.....stock intake cast still in there.....MOTHER F*CKERS.

just take the heads to a shop off the car and you wont have my problem.

you know you can do something about this right? If you still have the receipts for the work and they didnt do the work then call the cops. Because 3000$ worth of work they didnt do is obviously a serious crime.

svtwelch711

Established Member
ya, i do have the paper work on the build, its like getting a bill at a dr.'s office tons of numbers i cant refer to with only some words to describe the product.....but yes it does state the head work in plane english, so it is getting taken care of (they just dont know it yet).

-i also pulled the k-member and oil pan, all the rest of the good stuff does check out-

YES DO IT THE CORE WAY!

Users who are viewing this thread