heads, cams, lower pulleys, gauges, and more...

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
For sale.... ive got alot of pictures of these items if interested just PM me with an email address and i'll send pics asap.

ported heads w/cams- 800.00 heads-BOTH SOLD
These are a set of custom ported heads with 1mm oversize exhaust valves. The valves are stainless and so are the valve retainers. The heads are complete with lifters and followers. The valve springs are double springs and are for use with high performance cams like the Crower stage 2 cams that are installed in the heads. These heads were built minus the cams by a retired former employee of STEEDA. Dale01 has the only other set that were done, and in existance. These heads were actually made to be his back up set. These have 0 miles on them since being built. The cams how ever are used slightly. The cams and springs are mint with no flaws.

two piece 6# lower pulley with belt- 75.00
(only the quick change pulley not the hub)

stock air tube- 25.00

glow shift chrome tachometer_- 50.00
(its slightly scuffs from me moving it from shelf to shelf nothing to horrible, never installed)

glow shift oil temp gauge - 30.00
( taken out of the box once, never installed)

idler auxillary bracket- 75.00
( looks to have been used, doesnt include pulleys, it has the hardware to mount it minus one bolt easy fix)

Eibach 2" drop hangers- 60.00
(was part of the pro truck kit but only received part of the kit because RPM outlet sucks)

If paying with paypal please include 3% for paypal fees...

Last edited:

DjKush

Established Member
give me a day or two to see if i can sell them together if not we can work something out. what would you consider fair price wise?

Let's see how it goes, then well work something out like u said. I'm sure u can get a bit more by seperating them though, pretty sure of that. Those ported heads will go pretty quick also. Just name a price, as a vendor, and as a buyer, ill accept or give u a counter offer. Please be good to me :]

pingaloca

Established Member
interrested in the cams right now if you want to sep. do you have the cam gears as well?

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
interrested in the cams right now if you want to sep. do you have the cam gears as well?

yes cam gears are installed on them right now and the gears are brand new. if DJKUSH changes his mind and doesnt want them i'll hit you up asap, if i do seperate them i'm asking 500.00 for cams and gears and includes shipping to lower 48. for future reference.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread