heads,BIG cam,big stall, 150 n/x firehawk...closer than i expected.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Out in orlando sat. nights a few guys meey up for some fun runs and my buddy has a 2000 firehawk 40k mileage car really clean, heads, nitrous cam, big stall and just upgraded to a 150 kit and other supporting bolt ons (fast 90, long tubes etc.) my car is pretty basic 03 cpbra 83k miles, 3.1/6lb fipk, exhaust, predator tune and dynotune 50 kit. His car has pulled a few whipple cars and procharged notchs so i imagined it would be ugly on my part, but i still wanted a good run with a quick car to kind of measure how my car is doing. we went from a 50 and 55 roll and the first run he put about 3 cars on me instantly (leaving a little early because of the stall) and i was catchuing him quick up top.....i was very pleased with that and my car was running pig rich 9.0-9.60 from the hit on the spray (i also have an exhaust leak at the header) we go again from the 55 and he only gets about a car and a half on me and i'm comin on him hard around 110. he says his car has trappd 131 before so im guessing my car should be maybe a 125 car....i was stoked. even though i lost to a damn fbody!! :shrug:

BayareaSS

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
fbodys are slow... you drive a mustang,therefore you should have pwned him...
Another stupid post for you:kaboom:

You should tell your friend to make sure his car is running right because you shouldn't even be close to him

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
Another stupid post for you:kaboom:

You should tell your friend to make sure his car is running right because you shouldn't even be close to him
+1 on that, whats he running for a stall,cam, and heads?

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
Something is up with this story. He's pulled whipple'd cobras but a pullied cobra only loses by a few cars? Sounds like his car is hurt.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
alot of upper/lower cars with NITROUS like he said will pull kb and whipple cars.. but i do beleive that firehawk should of killed you.. well atleast from a digg

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
ragu1585 said:
alot of upper/lower cars with NITROUS like he said will pull kb and whipple cars.. but i do beleive that firehawk should of killed you.. well atleast from a digg
I've seen pullied, ported, N2O cobra's pull on KB/whipple cars, but never just pullied/N2O :shrug: ?

XXZ28XX

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
fbodys are slow... you drive a mustang,therefore you should have pwned him...
Ya this guy is definitely an idiot. How are you gonna say that an F- Body is slow when stock for stock would ravage your 03 GT. Even with the blower how much HP are you making to the wheels?
And as far as the original poster goes im gonna give you the benifit of the doubt and not call bs. But there has to be something wrong with your buddies car. Or he just didnt spray. On the Bottle he should easily break the 500RWHP mark. You should both fix your cars and go from a dig, the outcome would be much different.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
the car runs great traps 131....and it only has 40k on the car. I'm not sure on the specs on the heads, cam and stall but i think its a 3600 stall and the cam he said was too aggressive for everyday driving so he wants something a little more daily friendly....and for all of the non believers i'll post the video of it on streetfire with a link on here in a day or so. I know the car is quick, damn quick...but my car traps consistant 119 on just the blower so i figured with the spray it wouldnt be abnormal for maybe a 123-125 trap. And i only started coming hard on him at aorund 110 or so. The car runs good he runs only race gas in his mini-nitrous tank so he does things right. No built tranny and from a dig i would surely hope he would murder me.....hooking up is something i'm not familiar with...oh well.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I'm going to go ahead and deviate from the original story here and say

HOLY SHIT 83K MILES ON A 5 YEAR OLD CAR!

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
HOLY SHIT 83K MILES ON A 5 YEAR OLD CAR!
what can i say i like to drive.....i didn't buy the car to have it hold down the pavement with a car cover. Yea i think it makes the build quality of the car all the more impressive that it still performs as well as it did when i bought it with 34k.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
XXZ28XX said:
Ya this guy is definitely an idiot. How are you gonna say that an F- Body is slow when stock for stock would ravage your 03 GT. Even with the blower how much HP are you making to the wheels?
And as far as the original poster goes im gonna give you the benifit of the doubt and not call bs. But there has to be something wrong with your buddies car. Or he just didnt spray. On the Bottle he should easily break the 500RWHP mark. You should both fix your cars and go from a dig, the outcome would be much different.

like I said F bodys are slow....Ive raced sprayed camaros before and killed them. Theres a guy around here I raced he has a red SS on 150 shot and I killed it on just blower......i love it when these guys think theyre so badass cause they drive LS1 and think theyre god or something. Its funny when they end up getting owned and start coming up with excuses....trying not to look bad in front of everyone cause they just got pulled by a GT.....

lilbuddy1587

Banned
LS1Killer said:
like I said F bodys are slow....Ive raced sprayed camaros before and killed them. Theres a guy around here I raced he has a red SS on 150 shot and I killed it on just blower......i love it when these guys think theyre so badass cause they drive LS1 and think theyre god or something. Its funny when they end up getting owned and start coming up with excuses....trying not to look bad in front of everyone cause they just got pulled by a GT.....

Sure you didnt buddy, and this F-body sure wasn't/isn't slow if he wins every weekend huh?:
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=397286

Then you get beat by an S10 with a "camming 350":
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375626

I love it when GT owners like YOU think you have something to prove to the world when it comes to your car. Get over it buddy, your shit isnt that fast.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
lilbuddy1587 said:
Sure you didnt buddy, and this F-body sure wasn't/isn't slow if he wins every weekend huh?:
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=397286

Then you get beat by an S10 with a "camming 350":
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375626

I love it when GT owners like YOU think you have something to prove to the world when it comes to your car. Get over it buddy, your shit isnt that fast.

dude my car has a completely new motor and setup since those races. Even then I was still beating N/A LS1 cars.....good times though

XXZ28XX

Established Member
Cobra8urZ06 said:
the car runs great traps 131....and it only has 40k on the car. I'm not sure on the specs on the heads, cam and stall but i think its a 3600 stall and the cam he said was too aggressive for everyday driving so he wants something a little more daily friendly....and for all of the non believers i'll post the video of it on streetfire with a link on here in a day or so. I know the car is quick, damn quick...but my car traps consistant 119 on just the blower so i figured with the spray it wouldnt be abnormal for maybe a 123-125 trap. And i only started coming hard on him at aorund 110 or so. The car runs good he runs only race gas in his mini-nitrous tank so he does things right. No built tranny and from a dig i would surely hope he would murder me.....hooking up is something i'm not familiar with...oh well.

Well what gears is the Firehawk running? Oh and by the way mileage makes no difference as long as the car was taken care of. My car has 109K :rockon:

XXZ28XX

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
dude my car has a completely new motor and setup since those races. Even then I was still beating N/A LS1 cars.....good times though
IMO you shouldnt have the name LS1 killer, when a heads, cam and spray f body would rock your world for sure. And you have yet to say how much power you even make at the wheels, oh ya wait it has to be like 1000RWHP because you drive a mustang :lol: And i still like how you tell people f bods are slow when like i said stock vs stock would ravage a GT. Obviously mustangs arent that fast i have raped a few when i was stock and ate up a so called TERMINATOR just last weekend :coolman:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
XXZ28XX said:
IMO you shouldnt have the name LS1 killer, when a heads, cam and spray f body would rock your world for sure. And you have yet to say how much power you even make at the wheels, oh ya wait it has to be like 1000RWHP because you drive a mustang :lol: And i still like how you tell people f bods are slow when like i said stock vs stock would ravage a GT. Obviously mustangs arent that fast i have raped a few when i was stock and ate up a so called TERMINATOR just last weekend :coolman:

I told you I already ran a sprayed camaro he was supposed to be real fast it even said "8ASUPRA" on the liscense plate. My car will be on the dyno and ill have sheets to post so all you ls1 guys can read it and weap. I can tell you it killed a supposed kenne bell cobra on the interstate untuned.....and im not even near finished with it....My car is pretty light also....it surprises people. People call BS but I stayed right with a silver pullied cobra from 60mph when it was on 8psi non intercooled.....he said it was 500hp. Then I got beat by a turbo honda the next weekend....lol

Users who are viewing this thread