Headlight Switch control

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
About 30 bucks for the headlight switch. Should be under 100 for everything but might be more. Shipping costs is the kicker. Try Autonation Ford. First listing under the Vendor forum. Talk to Chris or Mike I believe. Stay safe in the beer gardens. Auf Wiedersehen.

Schnell GT500

Established Member
About 30 bucks for the headlight switch. Should be under 100 for everything but might be more. Shipping costs is the kicker. Try Autonation Ford. First listing under the Vendor forum. Talk to Chris or Mike I believe. Stay safe in the beer gardens. Auf Wiedersehen.

Thank you for the information. Since my address is an APO, the USPS ships directly over here to the military base for pretty cheap actually. I have no problems with Amazon and some other vendors, but folks on eBay don't really want to deal with the 1 extra customs form.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I understand. Easy to say you support the military, I just can't be bothered by actually doing it is people real motto.

Someone here might help a fella out. I suggested Autonation as they have always been very helpful to me and on their website it states they ship military overseas.

Good luck and hopefully people far brighter than I will chime in.

Users who are viewing this thread