Heading to the Rock tomorrow.....

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
A couple friends and I are going to Rockingham dragway tomorrow Nov 13. the gates open at 11am. Just wanted to see if we could get a couple cars to make it out for some 1/4mile passes!

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
Heck yea I can't wait. I know Punisher03 is coming also. Should be some awesome weather!! Anybody interested come on out!! Will post times tomorrow night.:rockon:

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
I was there with my sonic blue ran a 11.74 shifting easy cause I kept missing gears let my buddy run it and he ran and impressive [email protected] but the 60ft was high 1.8s my last pass I drove the car I pulled a 1.67 60 ft and missed 3rd I couldant believe it the 255 50 16 toyo proxies drag radials stick like glue I believe that pass would have been a 11.5x with that 60 ft, but oh well and I saw the cobras that posted above there were running real impressive can't wait to see there 60fts, any how I guess mine ran good for a pretty much stock car all but a tune pulley steeda intake and exhaust but no headers

Robert

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
I was there with my sonic blue ran a 11.74 shifting easy cause I kept missing gears let my buddy run it and he ran and impressive [email protected] but the 60ft was high 1.8s my last pass I drove the car I pulled a 1.67 60 ft and missed 3rd I couldant believe it the 255 50 16 toyo proxies drag radials stick like glue I believe that pass would have been a 11.5x with that 60 ft, but oh well and I saw the cobras that posted above there were running real impressive can't wait to see there 60fts, any how I guess mine ran good for a pretty much stock car all but a tune pulley steeda intake and exhaust but no headers

Robert

124 mph is a heck of a mph for those mods.
Wish I could've made it down today. I live over in Monroe,NC.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Beginning of the year the car ran a slew of 122.18 mph passes I just shift to slow lol so I let the buddy drive but he wouldant leave as hard so go figure

Robert

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
Today was my first time out with a new clutch. First pass off the trailer I broke the driver side half-shaft, 1hr later i was in the staging lanes again. I was kinda weary all day. Anyway I cut a couple 1.7x 60's, and on the last pass it went.

60ft........1.665
330ft......4.766
660ft......7.322
MPH.......96.79
ET1320...11.335
MPH.......122.52

I was very pleased after breaking an axle first thing.

Last edited:

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
What are your mods and what kinda power did you make, that's and impressive time and mph, mine mph good reapply good the one time we cooled it off get

Robert

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
I dunno when I dynoed it they couldant get a tach signal, so all they got was hp 472 but that was when it was the beginning of the summer, the guy I bought the car from had numbers from a mustang dyno and they don't match the dynojets numbers which is who tuned it I need to go dyno it at dans so I get a torque number, your car sure does run good times any weight reduction at all, I prolly shoulda of pulled my spare tire and jack but I don't hardly ever race the car

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
No its full weight, next time out im going take the front sway bar out for some better weight transfer, and going to take the passenger side fog light out, to try to get more air flow to the filter.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Well I must say it's flying, I need to learn to snatch the gears that way I will have a faster time with the good mph lol but oh well it was still fun

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread