Heading to Costa Mesa for a month

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
Hey fellas, Im leaving this monday (from NJ) to attend work training in Costa Mesa CA. Ill be staying there for a month and am looking for advice on things to do while im out there. I think cars and coffee is in the area and would love to attend one of those shows. What else is there to do/see. thanks for the input fellas :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ah, too bad you'll be heading back home about 2 weeks before the HUGE fabulous fords forever show in buena park which is nearby :read:

i assume you'll have a rental car while out here?

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
yeah im planning on getting one for the weekends. i wish i could stay for that show i have heard of it and seen pics on here from it. Seems to be a lot of badass fords on the west coast

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
1. Def. go to the Costa Mesa Mall. It's called " South Coast Plaza " at some point during your stay. One of the, if not the nicest mall in California. If you're married/have a gf then you can get her something real nice there. Or if you don't then you can check out the nice scenery if you know what I mean haha.

2. Check out the Irvine Spectrum, it's not too far from Costa Mesa.

3. Too bad you come on Monday, this Sunday is a big meet in Lakewood for the Mustang Pit Stop.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
South Coast Plaza - I work there, very nice
Fashion Island
Irvine Spectrum - Cars and coffee is right next door
Beach Cities (Laguna Beach is great, small city and lots of cool oceanside shops)
John Force headquarters - In Yorba Linda and they have cool stuff to look at sometimes

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
awesome thanks, i spotted a 03 cobra vert today murdered out on tf wheels. made me miss mine a lot. great crusin weather you guys have out here.

Users who are viewing this thread