Headin back to the dyno

S P E E D

Established Member
Ordered some parts today from Lightning Force Performance. Going back to Re tune and see what kinda numbers she's goona lay out.

LFP 6 Lbs Pulley
LFP Idler Pulley
2400 Maf
Magnaflow center section with Race cats
New Tune

Any predictions on Power and ET's?

My current mods are in my sig.

MJG

Established Member
You could have just cut out the stock cats and installed highflows,would have been cheaper and any local exhaust shop could do it.
Where are you going to get tuned, Dasilvas?
If so, Diego likes to throw timing at these motors, so just make sure he stays on the conservative side. He's good, just the few I know that have gone the timing has been on the risky side.
May also want to look at some cooling mods with a stock blower and 6 lower.
I'd guess your E/T would improve .2 or so.

S P E E D

Established Member
At the price I got the center section through my sponsor I figured it was cheap. Buy 2 Highflow cats through magnaflow plus time to weld it all together or spend the extra 2 hundred bucks and get the whole section to match the cat back.

I'm going to AEC in Gatineau where I dynoed before. I'm going with another LFP tune seeing that the last one made freakish power for a 4 lbs truck. Hopefully I'll see another 10-15 WHP and shave 2 tenths.

MJG

Established Member
Careful man, if I wasnt solazy I'd try and link all the popped motor LFP tune threads.
dangerous especially going to a 6#.
If you're going to do that, don't be shocked if the truck will be down for some time until you can build it.
I can tell you now, it isn't cheap, I know!

S P E E D

Established Member
I'll have to keep an eye on my wideband on the dyno. Judging by the last tune from LFP I was really happy with it and it was really safe.

Users who are viewing this thread